Take a look

Instagram

terça-feira, 4 de março de 2014

Oscares 2014

E o melhor discurso da noite dos Óscares 2014 vai para o vencedor de Melhor Actor: "First off, I want to thank God, 'cause that's who I look up to. He's graced my life with opportunities that I know is not of my hand or any other human hand. He has shown me that it's a scientific fact that gratitude reciprocates. In the words of the late Charlie Lawton who said 'when you got God, you got a friend and that friend is you'. (...) So to any of us, whatever those themes are, whatever it is we look up to, whatever it is we look forward to and whatever it is we're chasing, to that I say Amen. To that I say alright, alright, alright. To that I say, 'Just keep living.'" by Matthew McConaughey

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário